This 60 grit 6" X 186" high quality "J" weight sanding belt is cloth backed and lasts longer and sands smoother!
- Sort by Price
This 80 grit 6" X 186" high quality "J" weight sanding belt is cloth backed and lasts longer and sands smoother!
Out of stockThis 150 grit 6" X 186" high quality "J" weight sanding belt is cloth backed and lasts longer and sands smoother!
Out of stockThis 120 grit 6" X 186" high quality "J" weight sanding belt is cloth backed and lasts longer and sands smoother!
H6070 1" x 30" Belt/5" Disc Combo Sander This sander pretty much does it all. The H6070 1" x 30" Belt/5" Disc Combination Benchtop Sander offers a 1" wide by 30" long belt sander and a 5" disc sander in one portable unit. Both the belt and disc sanding tables tilt 45° for added versatility and the removable belt platen and idler roller guard make contour sanding a breeze. Just read some of the positive reviews this sander gets: “It's amazing how much work this little machine has saved me as I go about making small bandsaw boxes and other projects.” Danielschweighauser72 “This machine is perfect for the needs of modeling. You will be very glad you spent your money for this sander.” paulpotteryartist “It is the prefect size when working with small parts.” insanityi Ideal for sanding intricate parts, contour sanding, and dry sharpening. Like all Grizzly benchtop machines, the H6070 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.) The H6070 manual was written by the U.S. based Grizzly Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander. The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO. SPECIFICATIONS: Motor: 1/3 HP, 110V, single-phase, 2.5A Sanding belt size: 1" x 30" Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM Belt sander table size: 5-1/8" x 5-1/8" Belt sander table tilt: 0–45° Belt platen size: 1" x 3" Disc diameter: 5" Disc backing type: PSA Disc speed: 3450 RPM Disc sander table size: 4" x 7-5/16" Disc sander table tilt: 0–45° Dust ports: 1-3/4" and 1-13/16" Overall dimensions: 14" W x 10-3/4" D x 14-1/2" H Approximate shipping weight: 21 lbs. FEATURES: Dual dust ports Adjustable platen Universal positioning lock levers Manual belt tracking adjustment Takes standards 1" x 30" belts and 5" PSA discs Machined aluminum tables
Out of stockThe stationary G0787 4" x 36" Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander with 6" Disc offers all the control and power you need for sanding smaller workpieces. Compact design is great for the smaller workshop. The 4" x 36" sanding belt tilts from 0°–90°, allowing both vertical and horizontal belt sanding. The back stop supports workpieces on the belt sander in any position. The 6-1/4" W x 9" L work table supports workpieces when using the 6" sanding disc. It tilts from 0°–45°. The belt tensioning lever provides tension to the sanding belt when pushed in and releases the tension when pulled out for changing belts. A tracking control knob allows the user to adjust the alignment of the sanding belt to the sanding bed. Additional features include a built-in an adjustable miter gauge, 2-1/2" dust port, and work table angle scale. Just read some of the positive reviews this sander gets:
- "As in my review title, this belt sander is of very good quality and out punches like machines in every aspect." dianekayshick
- "Short and simple this is a great sander for DIYer or home hobbyist." charlespeckham67
- "Easy setup & nice dust collection. Quieter than I expected which is a bonus!" plersted
- Disc size: 6"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 8-7/8"
- Cast iron base
- Single knob tracking
- 2-1/2" dust port for belt and disc
- Belt platen rotates 0–90°
- Approximate shipping weight: 39 lbs.
Out of stock
G0803Z 9" Benchtop Bandsaw with Laser Guide
Superior cutting performance and portability with enough power to not bog down even on hardwoods.The Grizzly G0803 that was awarded as Top Value by Wood Magazine for its combination of features including an efficient 1/3 HP motor, heavy-duty feel and portability has been upgraded with a new laser guidance system and adjustable blower to provide superior cutting visibility. The G0803Z 9" Benchtop Bandsaw with Laser Guide features a 62-inch blade and accepts blades from 1/8" to 3/8" wide. It can cut pieces up to 3-1/2" high and has enough power to cut through green woods and other dense materials. The rack-and-pinion table tilt system makes it easy to cut beveled edges. The blade guard is also rack-and-pinion making adjustment an easy one-handed operation. The quality design and construction of the G0803Z assures easy, accurate cuts including fine detailed cuts without the vibration found in other benchtop models. Blade tension and tracking adjustments are simple as turning the respective blade adjustment knob. The small footprint and top handle make moving the bandsaw around your workspace easier. The saw weighs less than 50 lbs. so you can also effortlessly move it between your home, shop or job site. Because of the compact size, the bandsaw will arrive about 80% assembled. It will include a comprehensive operation manual written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department making set up a breeze. Like all Grizzly drill bandsaws, the G0803Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.) The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO. Made in an ISO 9001 factory SPECIFICATIONS:
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.8A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 9"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 3-5/8"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing upper & lower
- Table size: 12" x 12"
- Table tilt: 0 - 45°
- Blade size: 61-13/16" - 62-3/16" (1/8" - 3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 2460 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 20-3/4" W x 17" D x 29-1/2" H
- Footprint: 6-1/2" x 15-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 49 lbs.
- Laser Sight
- Adjustable Wheels for Alignment/Coplanarity
- Fence Adjustable for Blade Lead
- Rack & Pinion Table Tilt
- Ball-Bearing Blade Guides
- Quick-Release Blade Tension Lever
- Extruded Aluminum Rip Fence with Camlock Handle
- Lower Wheel Brush to Prevent Build-Up of Dust/Pitch on Wheel
- 2" Dust Port
- Chip Blower
- Work Light
Out of stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
Top of the line benchtop planing.The G0889Z 13" 2 HP Benchtop Planer with Spiral Cutterhead comes equipped 36 inserts arranged in a four-row spiral. This allows you to have a cleaner and quieter cut. Each insert can each be rotated up to 3 times to expose a new sharp edge. No more replacing or sharpening blades every time they get dull or nicked. The G0889Z comes with a cut depth indicator, an adjustable cutterhead depth stop for repeat planing operations and a built-in chip blower with dust collection bag. It also features a fixed-height table design, meaning the cutterhead raises and lowers for thickness adjustments, as opposed to the table. This allows for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups. Add to all of this the convenient grab handles on the sides of the machine and you've got the ultimate in both precision and portability for your home shop or jobsite. You can't beat the price, but you can beat the competition with this amazing benchtop planer! Like all of the Grizzly planers, the G0889Z comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.) The G0889Z manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information. The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO. Made in and ISO 9001 factory Certified to CSA & UL standards SPECIFICATIONS:
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum stock width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/8"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 1-13/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row spiral, 36 inserts
- Insert size & type: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 9000 RPM
- Feed rate: 26 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 13" x 33-1/4"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 23-1/2" W x 33-1/2" D x 22" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 71 lbs.
- Fixed-height table design; cutterhead raises and lowers, allowing for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups
- Board return rollers
- Built-in dust collection system with see-through chip blower and 2-1/2" dust port
- Convenient grab handles for mobility
- Cutting depth stop control
- Inch and metric depth-of-cut scale
- Stainless steel table and extensions
- Cogged drive belt
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- Power Requirement: 120V, Single-Phase, 60 Hz
- Swing: 34 in.
- Type: Radial
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 550 – 3000 RPM
- Drilling Capacity: 1/2 in. in Steel
- Drill Chuck Type: JT33 Key Chuck
- Quill Diameter: 1.575 in.
- Shipping weight: 147 lbs.