The stationary G0787 4″ x 36″ Horizontal/Vertical Belt Sander with 6″ Disc offers all the control and power you need for sanding smaller workpieces. Compact design is great for the smaller workshop.
The 4″ x 36″ sanding belt tilts from 0°–90°, allowing both vertical and horizontal belt sanding.
The back stop supports workpieces on the belt sander in any position.
The 6-1/4″ W x 9″ L work table supports workpieces when using the 6″ sanding disc. It tilts from 0°–45°.
The belt tensioning lever provides tension to the sanding belt when pushed in and releases the tension when pulled out for changing belts.
A tracking control knob allows the user to adjust the alignment of the sanding belt to the sanding bed.
Additional features include a built-in an adjustable miter gauge, 2-1/2″ dust port, and work table angle scale.
Just read some of the positive reviews this sander gets:
- “As in my review title, this belt sander is of very good quality and out punches like machines in every aspect.” dianekayshick
- “Short and simple this is a great sander for DIYer or home hobbyist.” charlespeckham67
- “Easy setup & nice dust collection. Quieter than I expected which is a bonus!” plersted
Like all Grizzly benchtop machines, the G0787 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
- Disc size: 6″
- Table size: 6-1/4″ x 8-7/8″
- Cast iron base
- Single knob tracking
- 2-1/2″ dust port for belt and disc
- Belt platen rotates 0–90°
- Approximate shipping weight: 39 lbs.