This hybrid is a selective blend of the best features of the contractor-style table saw and cabinet style table saw. Like the cabinet saw, it has an enclosed cabinet with 4″ dust port, heavy-duty cast iron trunnions that mount to the cabinet, and plenty of power (with its 2 HP motor) to easily rip through hardwoods or cut dadoes. Like the contractor-style saw, it’s still light enough to move around (it weighs approximately 286 lbs. when fully assembled) and it’s easy on the budget. The fence on this machine is also a hybrid of some of the best features we’ve had on table saws in the last 30+ years. It has the easy lift-off and simple adjustability of the popular T-shape Shop Fox® Classic fence, the rock-solid front locking ability of the Shop Fox® Original fence, and the accessory T-slots of the Shop Fox® Aluma-Classic fence. To top it all off, this saw features an innovative quick-release blade guard and riving knife system that can be changed in seconds—and it’s prewired to run on an ordinary 120V, 20A circuit!
ETL listed meeting UL 987 8th Edition and CSA C22.2 #71.2 standards!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 31″ right, 16-3/4″ left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/4″
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4″
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/2″ W x 27″ D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 15-1/2″
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/8″
- Arbor diameter: 5/8″
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16″
- Overall dimensions: 64″ W x 40-1/4″ D x 35-1/2″ H
- Footprint: 21″ L x 19-1/2″ W
- Approximate shipping weight: 330 lbs.
- Cast-iron table and extension wings
- Cast-iron trunnions
- Easy-glide fence system
- Quick-release blade guard & riving knife
- 4″ Dust port
- T-slot miter gauge
- Beveled front table edge