The Sjobergs Scandi plus woodworkers workbench fits the bill perfectly. Measuring a full 73” in length, this workbench will satisfy all of your woodworking needs, including projects like doors and long trestles. The two included vices clamp your work fast, and the wide array of dog holes (with 4 unbreakable dog pegs) make for unlimited fastening possibilities. The dog holes are even on the trestle legs for vertical bracing. Of course, this workbench comes with legendary Sjobergs quality, and can accept many accessories, including the SJO-33457, SJO-33274 cabinets, which make it a complete woodshop workbench.
Sjobergs SJO-33279 Large Beech Woodworkers Cabinetmaking Workbench Scandi Plus With Two Large Vices
- A HIGH QUALITY WOODWORKING WORKBENCH – Designed for superior strength, rigidity, and an uncompromising amount of clamping options, this workbench will fit right in to your woodshop.
- THE PERFECT SIZE FOR YOUR PROJECTS – The workbench is a long 73” (with a width of 29 ½”, and a work height of 35 7/16”), making it ideal for almost any project (even doors and trestle legs can be held fast).
- TWO VICES AND BENCH DOGS FOR HEAVY DUTY BRACING – The two included vices open to 4”, and the front vice can be reversed to the other side for left handers. The included bench dogs and dog holes make for superior horizontal or vertical bracing
- EUROPEAN BEECH CONSTRUCTION – Built to last, the top is 1 ½”, with no unsightly joins. The skirt measures 4 5/16”, and the base is pre-constructed for superior strength.
- PLENTY OF OPTIONS, AND UNBEATABLE QUALITY – Sjobergs has been making world-class workbenches for more than 90 years. There are an array of optional accessories and cabinets (SJO-33457, SJO-33274) that will customize the workbench to your exact needs.
|Dimensions||79 × 29.5 × 6.7 in|