We took our new G1023RL table saw with riving knife and made it even better by including a built-in router table that doubles as a table extension wing. The router table includes support legs and universal T-track router clamping system, and the Shop Fox® Classic Fence included for the table saw doubles as a router table fence. You’ll find that using this system is actually much nicer and more convenient than using a typical router table or hand held router for those cuts where the fence is not required to be offset, especially if the table saw is set up with large outfeed tables. Another great advantage is being able to make laser straight dadoes without having to change table saw blades. Please note: this router table does not work with small trim routers.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Rip capacity: 8″ left, 32″ right of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3″
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8″
- Assembled table size: 48″ W x 27″ D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17″
- Floor-to-table height: 34″
- Arbor diameter: 5/8″
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16″
- Overall dimensions: 66″ W x 47″ D x 39-3/4″ H
- Footprint: 20-1/2″ x 20-1/2″
- Approximate shipping weight: 550 lbs.
- Built-in cast-iron router table extension with adjustable legs
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- 4″ Dust port
- Extra large handwheels ease arbor movement
- Quickly changes between riving knife and blade guard
- Magnetic safety switch is standard
- One-piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball-bearing construction
- Poly-V serpentine belt transfers power more efficiently and with less noise than standard V-belts
- Underside of blade encapsulated for superior dust collection
- Certified to UL & CSA standards
- Includes 10″ x 40T blade!