- Versatility: cross-cutting with ease or ripping materials to size
- Repeatability: when used with retractable fsk guide rails (not included) with integrated angle stops, making accurate, repeated, cuts
- Efficiency: perform practically all jobsite cutting tasks with one tool. Making repeated cuts is faster than other methods while also providing accuracy in one step
- Fsk rail not included, can be purchased separately: fsk 250 9.8″ (250 mm) 769941, fsk 420 16.5″ (420 mm) 769942, option C: fsk 670 26.3″ (670 mm) 769943
- Hk/hkc carpentry saws are fully compatible with the existing line of FS guide rails. Use FS guide rails for plunge cuts, longer cross-cuts, and longer rips that exceed the capacity of the fsk rails
Festool 561756 HK 55 EQ – Carpentry Saw
The HK 55 EQ corded saw brings a higher degree of efficiency, repeatability, accuracy, and quality of cut unlike any Circular saw before. Making exact and repeated cuts quickly and accurately anywhere without taking materials to a Miter saw. Also compatible with all existing FS guide rails.
|Dimensions||15.5 × 11.6 × 12.8 in|