The Festool Kapex miter saw comes with Festool’s high-quality 60-tooth carbide blade for use when cutting woods or soft plastics, an angle transfer device, a hold-down clamp for securing material, and a wrench for unit adjustments. Compact and lightweight at 21.5 kg (47 pounds), you can use the fine adjustment knob to control bevel angles in fractions of a degree.
- Rail forward design increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual laser, lasers clearly define material to be cut
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob, large bevel scale and fine pointers easily set precise angles
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind-the-cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose
- Includes angle transfer device which automatically bisects transferred angles to the saw and aligns