- Two (2) BESSEY GK15 6″ GearKlamp bar clamps
- Clamp handle is separated from the spindle, leaving more clamping clearance for those tight spaces.
- Clamp is easily positioned via a quick-release shift button. Final tightening is achieved by turning the clamp handle, which transfers the clamping force to the spindle via the gear train.
- Features durable cold-drawn steel rail construction and fiberglass-reinforced plastic jaws that enclose the gear train to protect it from dust and debris.
- Comes in 4 clamping capacities (6″, 12″, 18″ and 24″), all of which feature a 2-1/2″ throat and a 450lb clamp capacity.