This bag-style dust collector system is strong enough to handle multiple machines at once, such as planers, sanders, and table saws. Get 2,300 CFMof suction 8 hours a day for a low price.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- This woodworking dust collector produces a robust 2,300 CFM. You can feel the machine pulling air towards it!
- For less than $200 more, the DC-2300B is well worth stepping up from our DC-1650B dust extractor if you need more force.
- Integrated all-steel ducting provides smooth airflow. No ridges to cause drag and dust buildup.
- 30 micron filters on the upper and lower bags remove particles from the air to protect your lungs.
- To keep your shop pristine and remove even more dust, you can add an optional 1-micron filter canister to this bag dust collection system.
- 2 large bags give you more volume, so you don’t have to empty them as frequently.
- 3 dust ports (8” x 4” in size) let you hook up several hoses and machines at the same time.
- 4 locking swivel casters, along with conveniently located handles, allow you to move the machine without difficulty.
- It takes just an hour to an hour and a half to set up this dust extraction system.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of experienced reps whenever you need machine help.
Recommended for: full-time, single-shift shops, such as professional cabinetry shops.