dust collector system is strong enough to handle multiple machines at once
, such as planers, sanders, and table saws. Get 2,300 CFM
of suction 8 hours a day
for a low price.
- 3 hp motor runs on 220-volt single-phase power.
- This woodworking dust collector produces a robust 2,300 CFM. You can feel the machine pulling air towards it!
- Integrated all-steel ducting provides smooth airflow. No ridges to cause drag and dust buildup.
- 1 micron Lannister type filters on the upper half of the unit remove particles from the air to protect your lungs.
- 2 large bags give you more volume, so you don’t have to empty them as frequently.
- 3 dust ports (8” x 4” in size) let you hook up several hoses and machines at the same time.
- 4 locking swivel casters, along with conveniently located handles, allow you to move the machine without difficulty.
- It takes just an hour to an hour and a half to set up this dust extraction system.
- Covered by a 1-year parts warranty.
- We provide lifetime technical support by phone. Call up our team of experienced reps whenever you need machine help.
full-time, single-shift shops, such as professional cabinetry shops.
|Dust Collection Port
||8" x 4"
|Number of Outlets
|Drum Capacity (Gallon)
||220V Single Phase
|Noise Level ( @ 3 meters)
|Shipping Dimensions (Inches)
* specifications subject to change without notice.
INCLUDES TWO 1 MICRON CANNISTER FILTERS.
This is the perfect add on to the Baileigh Industrial line of bag style dust collectors for those small shops or schools that are concerned about air quality. This industrial dust collector canister filter has more surface area than a bag filter, giving you more filtration between your lungs and shop dust.
||1 Micron Canister
||19.5" OD x 26.5" High