Heavy Duty Oscillating BENCH Spindle Sander; 1/2 HP, 115V, 29 OPM; Precision Ground Cast Iron Tilting Table; 5 interchangeable threaded spindles, 1/4-Inch, 1/2-Inch, 5/8-Inch, 1 1/2-Inch and 2-Inch; 4 table inserts; Dust Port and onboard storage. Features: –Powerful 1/2 HP, 115V motor with 1,725 RPM spindle speed and 29 oscillations per minute –Fully enclosed, heavy-duty steel frame construction for minimum vibration –14-3/4-in x 14-3/4-in precision ground cast-iron table –15/16-in oscillating action uses more of the sleeve, prolonging the life of the sleeve –Positive stops at 90 degrees and large bevel scale for accuracy and convenience –Heavy-duty, steel table support and bevel system provides increased stability and long-lasting durability –Twin locking handles for stability in bevel position –Smooth precision ball bearings support the main spindle, and heavy-duty worm and gear mechanism drives the oscillations.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 115V, 1 Phase
- Speeds: 1,725 RPM, 29 OPM with 15/16 in. oscillation length
- Table: 14 3/4 in. x 14 3/4 in., tilting, precision ground cast iron
- Table Height: 18 in.
- Opening Diameter for Inserts: 5 1/2 in.
- Spindle Length: 5 1/2 in.
- Dust Port: 2 1/4 in., included adaptor for up to 4 in.
- Base Dimensions: 14 1/2 in. depth x 14 1/2 in. width