The patented Delta Cruzer sliding miter saw uses military-grade aluminum frame members with heavy duty bearings for super smooth cutting operation and extremely long life. The space saving design is easy to transport
and fits against the wall in a shop.
- 12 in. blade with versatile flip-down fence design for industry-best 18 in. crosscut capacity
- Adjustable crown fence lock increases stacked crown capacity at 45° to 7-1/2 inches
- Dual bevel 47° left/47° right with front bevel release and 7 positive stops at the most popular bevel angles and an easy to reach lever override to move between stops.
- 50° left miter/60° right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- One-hand front miter controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for quick movement
- Flip-down slide lock for super accurate plunge cuts of crown and other stacked trim pieces
- Easily adjustable sliding tension for personalizing slide action
- Molded handle and ergonomic trigger is comfortable for right or left handed users
- 15 amp motor for powerful cuts and blade brake for safety
- Adjustable cutting depth
- Clear retractable blade guard for full view of cutting area during alignment and cutting
- 1.5 in dust port for vacuum connection and excellent dust collection
- 5 year Delta warranty